The investment for you to attend this conference is:
|Fantastic Conference Dinner Soiree||$60|
Plus 3 days of your time (24-26 July 2019). Please note there is a small booking fee in addition to each registration price listed above.
Through the giving of volunteer time, we are able to keep the costs associated with this conference at a minimum. The aim of the event is to bring together those who share a passion for facilitation and we do everything to ensure cost is not a barrier.
What does my registration fee cover?
- 3 days of conferencing
- All morning and afternoon teas and lunch each day
- Discounted Airtrain tickets from Brisbane Airport to South Bank – you just need to download the form and use the code when booking. ($30 return, usually $45.60)
- Free parking at the Greek Club (usually $15 per day)
- A listing on the AFN Conference website, recognising you a conference contributor
- A small portion of all registration fees goes towards supporting our Scholarships – helping new and emerging facilitators share the experience.
- Access to discounted accommodation close to the venue.
- A “Eat South Bank” card which gives you discounts at local cafes, restaurants and bars (given on arrival to the conference).
- Access to a fantastic group of people who you’ll probably stay in touch with forever!
- You can bring a copy of your product (books, pens, tools etc) and place it on our display table and hopefully get some sales.
What doesn’t my registration fee cover?
- The AFN Dinner on Thursday 25 July. The dinner is a small fee of $60 per person extra (drinks not included). Make sure you select the ticket for the dinner when booking your registration.
- Registration to pre or post conference workshops. These are additional costs.
- A pony – we just couldn’t fit it in the post!
The AFN are not registered for GST.