The investment for you to attend this conference is:
|Self Funded Registration||$495|
|Fantastic Conference Dinner Soiree||$65|
Plus 3 days of your time (28 – 30 October 2020). Please note there is a small booking fee in addition to each registration price listed above.
What do the registration categories mean?
This year we are trailing a slightly different pricing structure. We want everyone to be able to attend at a price that is catered to their situation.
Corporate registration is for companies for more than 1-2 employees. The price is slightly higher as it incorporates a social responsibility component to assist those less fortunate to attend. The conference is less than $235, a day which is still the cheapest conference around.
Self Funded Registration is for those who run their own business and are funding themselves. We understand that there often isn’t much left in the kitty to pay for your own professional development, even though you probably facilitate plenty of it for others. This discounted price will hopefully help you make the decision to invest in yourself for a few days. If you are self employed but would like to give back to the AFN, you may also register at the corporate rate.
Community Registration is for anyone who has an income under $50 000 a year. This will cover students, retirees, low income and those who volunteer their facilitation skills. At just $100 per day, we hope this subsidised rate will help get you to this much loved event.
This year there is no early bird discount, however please register as early as you can to assist with our planning.
Through the giving of volunteer time, we are able to keep the costs associated with this conference at a minimum. The aim of the event is to bring together those who share a passion for facilitation and we do everything to ensure cost is not a barrier.
What does my registration fee cover?
- 3 days of conferencing
- All morning and afternoon teas and lunch each day
- Discounted Airtrain tickets from Brisbane Airport to South Bank – you just need to download the form and use the code when booking. ($30 return, usually $45.60)
- A listing on the AFN Conference website, recognising you a conference contributor
- A small portion of all registration fees goes towards supporting our Scholarships – helping new and emerging facilitators share the experience.
- Access to discounted accommodation close to the venue.
- Access to a fantastic group of people who you’ll probably stay in touch with forever!
- You can bring a copy of your product (books, pens, tools etc) and place it on our display table and hopefully get some sales.
What doesn’t my registration fee cover?
- The AFN Dinner on Thursday 29 October. The dinner is a small fee of $65 per person extra (drinks not included). Make sure you select the ticket for the dinner when booking your registration.
- Registration to pre or post conference workshops. These are additional costs.
- A pony – we just couldn’t fit it in the post!
The AFN are not registered for GST.